Does your business effectively manage customer lists and business opportunities?
While most businesses today use CRM software to manage customer lists and pipelines, there are a number of companies that instead use a combination of:
- Spreadsheets: Excel or Google Drive
- Contact Programs: Google or Outlook contacts
- Email marketing services: MailChimp or Constant Contact
While these tools are comfortable and easy to use, there are some basic challenges businesses without a CRM face, including:
- Scalability: As you begin to manage more than a few hundred contacts or 20+ deals, you’ll find yourself scrolling through seemingly endless reams of data.
- Collaboration: Because contact programs such as Google or Outlook don’t connect multiple users, those without a CRM system often find themselves selling the same clients as other members of their team.
- Reporting: It’s nearly impossible to prioritize your top contacts, clients and opportunities using a spreadsheet.
Here are some basic reasons to consider a CRM solution:
- Bring all your sales and relationship data into one place: CRMs can manage contacts, deals, email history and more in a single database.
- Organize your data: With a CRM you can create custom fields and views.
- Create reports: With CRM you can quickly use reports and dashboards to have visibility into your team’s progress towards goals.
- Keep your data up to date: With CRM reporting tools, you can quickly spot holes in your data and make sure you don’t have any duplicates.
- Collaborate: With all your data in an online tool, you can collaborate with your team, assistant, and more.
- Manage your day: You can use CRM to schedule follow-up activities and prioritize your schedule.
- Gather leads and customer feedback: You can easily integrate your CRM into a website or online survey to capture leads as well as reviews and testimonials from your customers.
The best part about CRM is that many of the reporting and processes you do today can be automated. With properly organized data, you can easily transform sales leads into paying customers, giving the sales team the boost it needs to close more deals.
What You Should Do Now
If you need help with sales support, here are a few options to help you:
- Download our eBook "Spend More Time Selling with a Virtual Assistant" and get a better understanding of how a virtual assistant can handle tedious sales tasks to give sales leaders and teams more time to sell and take care of customers.
- Book a free consultation call with Prialto. We can help you regain more of your time to sell by offloading repeatable tasks to a fully managed virtual assistant. One of our experts will help you create a plan to delegate your tasks and we will even train your sales assistant for you.
- If you know someone else who’d benefit from sales support, share this post with them via email, LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.