Amplify Your Career
If you’re a high-performer who’s passionate about continuous innovation, growth and professional development, we’d love for you to join our team. Here, you'll be more than a typical administrative assistant. You'll support top executives while you learn the ins and outs of dynamic industries. And, if it interests you, you'll have access to growth opportunities with our company.
Sound interesting? Keep reading to learn more about the position and apply.
At Prialto we are seeking bright and talented individuals who want to learn and grow professionally while supporting top clients Internationally. The ideal candidate must be forward-thinking, self-driven, results-oriented and is comfortable providing all levels of support for C-level executives in the US.
If the above sounds exciting to you, apply today! Please note that this application will require 45 min to process as we have some assessments you will need to complete prior to your interview.
- Support C-Suite executives of top US companies
- Provide administrative, creative, or technical assistance
- Manage clients' agenda efficiently
- Support clients' business processes to increase productivity
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's / College degree in any related field
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong skills and proficiency in MS Office applications such as Word and Excel
- Good client relation skills
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong business judgment
- High attention to details
- Highly organized individual
- Can consistently demonstrate Prialto’s core values
- Willing to work supporting executives in US time zones
- Business correspondence
- Organizing and planning
- MS Office
- Customer service
- Time management
- Critical thinking
- Communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance bonuses and incentives