Join Our Sales Team
Amplifying Your Career at Prialto
In this role, you will work closely with sales leadership to shape and develop our target market for expanding our SMB presence. You will be responsible for managing and closing inbound leads, prospecting into qualified SMB accounts, and helping generate our pipeline.
Sound interesting? Keep reading to learn more about the position and apply!
At Prialto, our focus is on providing admin support to busy executives and businesses, amplifying their professional and personal success as well as our own. When you join Prialto, you’re joining a global team with offices in Portland, Latin America, and Asia.
We are experts in remote collaboration. It’s just another day at the office for us to be working with a team member in the Philippines or Guatemala to deliver great service to our Prialto members around the world. Portland’s team encompasses a growing group of committed professionals that are building a unique client services culture. We know we're on the right track because we were recognized by The Oregonian as one of their Top Places to Work in 2022 as well as a 2022 Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Company.
Our team is hybrid but largely works from our new downtown Portland offices.
You thrive in a small team where you can make a big impact. You are confident in your toolkit and experience, but you also love to learn and grow.
You are a fast learner, ready to prove yourself in a challenging, closer role with the expectation that you will rapidly gain increased responsibility with a growing company. To hit your quota you’ll be responsible for closing inbound leads, while also prospecting and generating qualified warm leads to supplement your pipeline.
You have an innate drive to be successful, and you bring both the business acumen and the grit to achieve your objectives. You take initiative, tackle new obstacles, and solve problems we have not encountered before. Each problem you solve will leave a mark, shaping the future of our sales strategy.
You think big and want to change the way an entire industry operates.
What You'll Be Doing
- Manage a queue of inbound and outbound meetings set by an SDR
- Prospect for new business using tools such as HubSpot, Salesforce, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, and other SaaS sales tools.
- Engage and nurture current accounts.
- Schedule appointments with qualified prospects, manage the sales cycle through close
- Collaborate with marketing and other teams on sales and marketing strategy.
You’ll thrive and help take Prialto to another level with these skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in sales development
- Familiarity with prospecting and leveraging a sales tech stack to advance prospecting efforts.
- Experience with CRM and email automation software is highly preferred
- Experience managing an inbound request queue and assisting prospects and customers with online chat, email, and phone correspondence.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to explain complex concepts in a simple way. You will need to interact with senior clients, understand their needs and drive towards a solution.
What We'd Love to See You Have
- Process-oriented mindset
- Ownership mindset, dynamic, high-energy, sense of urgency, and initiative
- Salesforce, HubSpot, ZoomInfo experience.
- Able to thrive in a small team with a highly dynamic work environment
Why Join Prialto?
Prialto is about amplifying people, from high-achieving executives throughout North America to the thousands of Prialtoans around the globe, including our employees, their families, and their communities.
Prialto powers meaningful and engaging work for deserving individuals around the world, enabling them to tele-commute into the offices of decision makers in some of the most dynamic business centers. Our staff builds intimate relationships with top executives and teams. The work we do makes a tangible difference in their lives.
People who work at Prialto tell us their days are dynamic and rewarding. One minute they are organizing business plans for a venture capitalist in California, the next you’re supporting a sales executive in New York close a deal. Every day makes a difference.
Here’s What We’ll Set You Up With
- A company on the rise with unparalleled opportunity for professional growth
- A proven content marketing, lead generation engine to grow and expand on
- An abundance of tools and platforms to prospect and leverage
- A team that is invested in your career growth and training
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Competitive health care benefits
- Work alongside world-class talent
- Flexible vacation / paid time off policy
- Company supported learning plans
Prialto is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and live diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our mantra for this is “be yourself and be excellent.”