Are you drowning under the obligations of so much administrative work that you’re not seeing an increase in sales?
As entrepreneurs and sellers, we have to systematically grow our business and have processes in place. Oftentimes, all you need to do is provide the right system.
Listen to this episode of The Sales Evangelist Podcast wherein host Donald Kelly speaks with our CEO and Founder, Eric Taussig.
Eric discusses key insights on how you can create systems to help you maximize and focus on your "one thing."
Technology and the Human Cloud
Prialto provides a highly educated virtual administrative assistant (including a backup virtual administrative assistant) to executives and entrepreneurs. A dedicated managed virtual administrative assistant helps professionals experience business growth and increase sales in a variety of ways.
As Donald Kelly puts it, we "leverage the human cloud" in order to help amplify business professionals with our global workforce.
By harnessing the power and versatility of technology, we have reinvented the virtual administrative assistant role for today's modern, fast-paced executive lifestyle.
IN THE INTERVIEW
"You’ll know you’re successful when your company can take on the inevitability of forward movement without you."
Eric Taussig, Prialto CEO and Founder
The Biggest Obstacles to Growing Your Business:
- Difficulty prioritizing due to constrained resources and imperfect information
- Difficulty deciding what to delegate and what to complete yourself
Ways to Increase Your Professional Productivity:
- Trust, and let go
- Movement isn't necessarily progress
- Invest in others
- In order to scale, believe in others
Grow Your Business Strategically:
- Believe in what you’re building
- Your passion for your services and/or products is what attracts customers
Systems are Power:
- Without systems, you won't be able to embrace the art of selling
- You cannot rely on emotional intelligence alone; surround yourself with systems
How to Develop Your Systems:
- Who is responsible for each activity?
- What tool will monitor that activity?
- Is your process clear? Have a single tool (and person) for each aspect
- Hire and maintain process junkies on your team, and respect them
- Give your people ownership so they will invest in you and your company
How Having a Virtual Team Can Help you Become More Productive:
- Hire a virtual assistant to manage your processes. It's cost-effective and modern
- Hire a virtual sales assistant who is critical in driving the strategy and growth of your business
"Give to get."
That phrase pretty much sums up Eric's attitude about business success.
Want your business up and running? Give away the credit and ownership to your employees. They will be more invested in your business than you can imagine because it's theirs as well.
Your goal is to build a company identity that your team can see themselves in.
Want to Hire a Virtual Assistant for Business Growth?