Alexis Haselberger is the Time Management and Productivity Coach at Alexis Haselberger Coaching and Consulting. Through one-on-one coaching, group coaching, corporate workshops, and online courses, Alexis Haselberger Coaching and Consulting has helped thousands of people use their time more intentionally and do more of what they want and less of what they don't.
After working for over 20 years in Operations and HR for fast-paced start-ups, Alexis developed productivity systems, techniques, and tricks customizable to any team, individual, or household. She is SPHR and SHRM-SCP certified and also holds an RCC coaching certification.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Alexis Haselberger’s background in time management
- Alexis’ definition of productivity
- Time management gurus Alexis admire
- How to manage time and be productive
- Alexis' success stories as a coach
- The importance of delegating tasks to a PA
- Alexis' new productivity hacks
In this episode…
Would you like to take control of your time, be productive, and do so with less stress? How can you do more of what you want and less of what you don’t?
According to Alexis Haselberger, many people are overwhelmed by their busy, hectic lives. They live boring lives, lacking time for themselves, family, and friends. It had also been the same case for Alexis until she decided to turn her life around. Learn how she teaches people practical productivity methods to help them do more and stress less as a time management, productivity, and stress-reduction coach.
In this episode of Amplify People, Eric Taussig sits down with Alexis Haselberger, Time Management and Productivity Coach at Alexis Haselberger Coaching and Consulting. Alexis explains the meaning of productivity, how to manage time and be more productive, the importance of delegating tasks to a PA, and her new productivity hacks.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Eric Taussig on LinkedIn
- Alexis Haselberger
- Alexis Haselberger on LinkedIn
- Alexis Haselberger on Instagram | TikTok
- Four Thousand Weeks: Time Management for Mortals by Oliver Burkeman
- "#289 - Time Management For Mortals" On Making Sense podcast
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity by David Allen
- David Allen on LinkedIn
- James Clear
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones by James Clear
- Gretchen Rubin
- Laura Vanderkam
- Julie Morgenstern
- Cal Newport
- The Productivity Show
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Prialto, the Virtual Assistant Service for Busy Professionals and Enterprise Teams.
Founded in 2010, Prialto has provided over 1 million hours of professional support experience for a range of companies.
We offer executive, sales, operations and administrative support and other virtual assistant services.
We work with enterprise and midmarket companies like Compass, the Graham Company, little Spoon and Rapid 7.
Our managed service ensures consistently strong and proactive support.